View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
Healthcare Recruiting for Retention Hierarchy: Building the Foundation
3RNet 2019 Academy co-sponsored by Washington State Department of Health
- Date: 10/08/2019 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Introduction: The 2019 Academy will examine steps and strategies for recruitment, incentives, retention, and planning in a series of six webinars.
3RNet provides on-line training specific to rural and underserved communities. The Washington State Department of Health is covering the fee for this training series for facilities serving rural and underserved communities in Washington.
Attendees receive access to the six 90 minute webinars featuring national experts on rural/underserved retention. Recordings and session materials are available to registrants, and opportunities to engage with attendees and others. Topics include:
- Recruiting for Retention Hierarchy: Building the Foundation
- Planning & Preparation: Laying the Groundwork for Recruitment Success
- Searching for Candidates: Where & How to Generate the Best Candidates
- Screening Candidates: Finding the Right Fit for Your Organization
- Follow Up & Follow Through: Closing the Deal & Planning for the Future
- Resources and Wrap Up: Bringing it All Together
Register Now To Attend!
More information is available on the .pdf flyer