View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
How to Develop and Manage World-Class Benefits without Breaking the Bank
As the cost and complexity of recruiting and retaining top talent increases, community health centers are looking for new ways to stay competitive.
- Date: 09/12/2019 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Introduction: Workforce health and retirement benefits are two of the most significant factors in this conversation. Despite the importance of these benefits, few organizations have a structured process by which they measure and manage the effectiveness and cost of their employee health benefits offerings.
Northwest Regional Primary Care Association presents this free webinar training.
- How to create and run a health benefits committee
- What ERISA governance documents can be utilized to manage your employee's health plan
- How to document prudent processes and committee activities
For more information: email@example.com
Erik Daley is the managing principal for Multnomah Group. He is a member of Mulnomah Group's Investment Committee and leads the firm's tax-exempt practice. Erik regularly consults with clients on a variety of retirement plan-related topics to help manage their fiduciary risks. He is also a frequent speaker on the topic of retirement plan issues at local, regional, and national conferences and industry events.
Nonstop Administration and Insurance Services, Inc.
Senior Marketing Manager
Derreck is passionate about creating people-focused strategies and programs that retain employees, maximize performance and strengthen teams. He is currently responsible for the development and growth of partnerships with nonprofit industry associations through authentic connections and educational content.