View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
World AIDS Day: Perspectives on PrEP access in rural and urban communities
- Date: 12/05/2019 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Introduction: Presented by the National Health and Human Services Project to End the HIV Epidemic
Providers, Clinical Administrators, and care coordinators and case managers in rural and urban clinical settings are invited to participate in this free training. Register here.
- Provide national and regional updates on the HHS Ending the HIV Epidemic Initiative
- Enhance access to PrEP resources and trainings for health care providers
- Discuss urban and rural perspectives on successful practices, barriers, and potential issues related to PrEP access.
I. Introduction: HRSA and OASH (Gabriele Colangelo and Jesus Reyna)
II. AIDS Education Training Center (AETC) Provider Resources and Training Availability (Victor Ramirez)
III. Country Doctor Community Clinic - Urban PrEP Access (Haley Barker)
IV. HIV Alliance - Rural PrEP Access