View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
Running Start Books - First day of book pickup
- Date: 01/07/2020 (all day)
Basic book info:
- All Running Start students are responsible for finding their own textbooks for WCC classes. For details, see this document.
- Some students may qualify to be loaned textbooks at no cost for the duration of the quarter. Supplies are limited. Awards are based on financial need and academic merit. Apply in Running Start office or on MyWCC.
- Prior approval required to borrow books
- December 23: Priority Application Deadline
- If you want books in time for the first day of Winter Quarter, you must apply early, no later than Dec 23rd.
- Late applications will be accepted. However, if you apply after the 23rd, your books will not be ready until after classes have started.
- January 7 through 10: Book Pickup
- Pick up books in WCC Library. (See Hours)
- Must have yellow permission slip from Running Start.
- January 7th will be the least crowded day. Jan 8 through 10 will be extremely busy due to calculator checkout.
- Starting Jan 13th, we are allowed to give your books to someone else, so make it a priority to pick up your books.