View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
Washington Rural Palliative Care Initiative Education Series
A monthly series of palliative care topics taking place from February to September, 2020
- Date: 02/25/2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Introduction: Topics include strategies for discussion of serious illness, tele-monitoring app TapCloud, Workflow design for telemedicine in patient homes, and more.
The five different webinar education events are organized as dialogues among panelists with interactive opportunities on the following topics:
* Tools to support discussion of serious Illness
* A demonstration of a tele-monitoring app called TapCloud
* Designing workflows for palliative care telemedicine in patient homes
* A guided tour to palliative care training resources
* The legal considerations of serious Illness
Dates will be on the following Tuesdays, from 12-1:00pm:
Check the website for confirmed topics for each date.
In the first quarter of 2020 the Initiative invites new communities to apply to become participants for six to seven slots in the Washington Rural Palliative Care Initiative. Applicants interested should prepare letters of interest to identify those to complete instructions for an application process. Participants show leadership commitment, willingness to participate in events, and work on skill building and culture change.