View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
Running Start Books - Priority Applicaiton Deadline
- Date: 03/24/2020 (all day)
Return to previous list >>
Basic book info:
- All Running Start students are responsible for finding their own textbooks for WCC classes. For details, see this document.
- Some students may qualify to be loaned textbooks at no cost for the duration of the quarter. Supplies are limited. Awards are based on financial need and academic merit. Apply in Running Start office or on MyWCC.
- Prior approval required to borrow books
- March 24: Priority Application Deadline
- If you want books in time for the first day of Spring Quarter, you must apply early, no later than March 24th
- Late applications will be accepted. However, if you apply after the 24th, your books will not be ready until after classes have started.
- April 6 through 10: Book Pickup
- Pick up books in WCC Library. (See Hours)
- Must have yellow permission slip from Running Start.
- April 6th will be the least crowded day. April 7th through 10th will be extremely busy due to calculator checkout.
- Starting April 13th, we are allowed to give your books to someone else, so make it a priority to pick up your books.