View a list version of the Registration Calendar here or select Academic & Registration Deadlines or the desired quarter (Fall Registration Deadlines, Winter Registration Deadlines, etc.) from the categories below.
Bringing Recovery Supports to Scale: Technical Assistance Opportunity
2020 Capacity Building Opportunity from SAMHSA
- Date: 02/03/2020 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Introduction: An intensive technical assistance opportunity for peer-run or peer-involved organizations, recovery community organizations, family-run organizations, collegiate recovery programs, recovery high schools and youth- and young adult-run organizations.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) Bringing Recovery Supports to Scale Technical Assistance Center Strategy (BRSS TACS) has announced the 2020 Capacity Building Opportunity.
Participants will receive individual consultation, training and peer-to-peer support in one of five areas:
- Partnering with State Systems to Advance Recovery
- Developing an Integrated Workforce
- Building Infrastructure and Organizational Capacity
- Sustaining Access to Treatment and Recovery in Educational Settings
- Supporting Reintegration
Applications are due by 8 p.m. ET on February 3, 2020.
The 2020 Capacity Building Opportunity will
- provide access to national experts and support to help expand your organization’s knowledge, expertise, sustainability, and capacity to carry out its mission;
- connect you with other eligible organizations facing similar challenges; and
- support the implementation and sustainment of evidence-based practices and activities to engage peer leaders from mental and substance use disorder treatment and recovery communities.
The BRSS TACS team will assign each participating eligible organization a primary BRSS TACS TA Lead. More information and application is available at https://www.samhsa.gov/brss-tacs.