Media inquiries: For photos and other media resources, please contact the Public Information Office at 360.383.3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!
Submit a news tip: Let us know about your news from around campus.
About Whatcom: Whatcom Community College in Bellingham is regularly recognized as one of the top 150 community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute. The College, a destination for cybersecurity, healthcare and business studies, offers a bachelor of applied science degree, transfer degrees, career preparation, online courses, and community education classes. WCC’s accomplished faculty and staff serve 11,000 students annually. For more information, visit whatcom.edu.
Winter Quarter Orca Student Success Fund - Emergency Scholarship is open now until March 23rd, 2020
The purpose of the emergency scholarship is to provide a student with a resource to help alleviate or minimize an unforeseen situation that would cause the student to not complete the quarter successfully.
• Two lifetime awards, only one award for transportation
• Funding not available for community education courses
• 2.0 GPA or higher
• Clear statement of financial need
• Limited other resources
• Complete application with supporting documentation of expenses required
• Notification sent to students WCC email with amount awarded
• Disbursement of funds and notification through the Financial Aid Portal and Bank Mobile
• Committee decision is final and non-appealable
Click here for an application