Winter Quarter Orca Student Success Fund - Emergency Scholarship is open now until March 23rd, 2020
The purpose of the emergency scholarship is to provide a student with a resource to help alleviate or minimize an unforeseen situation that would cause the student to not complete the quarter successfully.
• Two lifetime awards, only one award for transportation
• Funding not available for community education courses
• 2.0 GPA or higher
• Clear statement of financial need
• Limited other resources
• Complete application with supporting documentation of expenses required
• Notification sent to students WCC email with amount awarded
• Disbursement of funds and notification through the Financial Aid Portal and Bank Mobile
• Committee decision is final and non-appealable
Click here for an application
Media inquiries: For photos and other media resources, please contact the Public Information Office at 360.383.3310 or email@example.com. Thanks for your interest!