We're Here to Help!
Yes, we're still open! Our services have moved online. We care about your success, and are here to support you through this transition to online learning. Have a question? Fill out this short form and get an answer within 24 hours.
Virtual One Stop
WCC is still operating! We’ve moved online along with you. Friendly staff and student leaders are ready to help you navigate the changes of attending college online. Visit our Virtual One Stop page to get started.
Whatcom Community College remains operational and dedicated to ensuring the academic mission continues through this challenging time. We have moved services and instruction online to the greatest extent possible to keep our community healthy. Remote services will differ for various service areas, departments, and resources. Click on the remote service area below to easily access the WCC services you need without visiting campus. Friendly staff and student leaders are ready to help you navigate these changes!
Main phone 360.383.3000 | Fax 360.383.4000 | Video phone 360.255.7182 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
International Programs staff is here to continue to provide services and support to students. Although our offices are closed to students and the public, all staff members are working remotely and can be reached through during regular business hours.
- General inquiries – email@example.com Phone: 360.383.3240
- International Programs lead – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic advising, immigration advising, university transfer advising – email@example.com
- Student billing- firstname.lastname@example.org
- International student housing – email@example.com
- International student admissions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study abroad – email@example.com
- English as a Second Language Academic Program lead – firstname.lastname@example.org