- Pre-College Math Crosswalks
A flowchart of Whatcom Community College pre-college math courses and their prerequisites and how they feed into WCC college-level courses
- Course Flowchart
A flowchart of Whatcom Community College math courses and their prerequisites.
- Transfer Course Equivalency Guides
Here's a list of transfer course equivalency guides (from Tacoma CC) to assist you in understanding how college courses transfer to schools in Washington State; this guide is not specific to WCC.
For information about current math department textbooks, the following full-time faculty have been designated as textbook coordinators.
- Yumi Clark - MATH 87/88, 97/98/99, MATH& 107, MATH 121, MATH 145, MATH& 146, and MATH& 148
- Leslie Glen - MATH& 141/142, MATH& 151/152/163/264, MATH 204, MATH 207, MATH 208, MATH 238, and MATH 246
The following are course supplements for all MATH 97, 98, 99, and MATH& 141 courses. They may or may not be used in your particular class. These are provided as a resource only. Please see your instructor for specific information pertaining to your class.
- Supplement 1 - Dividing with Exponent Rules
- Supplement 2 - Ratios, Rates, and Proportions
- Supplement 3 - Roots of Real Numbers (Version A, Version B)
- Supplement 4 - Dimensional Analysis
- Supplement 1 - Toolkit Functions
- Supplement 2 - Transformations of Functions
- Supplement 3 - Trigonometry Unit