This degree will prepare students for common business administration requirements and challenges. Graduates will be prepared to enter the workforce as business administrators and related job categories.
Graduates from WCC’s BAS in applied business management degree will be able to:
- Apply strategies for ethically and socially responsible decision making.
- Use technology needed to function in business environments.
- Make informed decisions by analyzing business information.
- Apply organizational behavior principles in different business contexts.
- Use leadership and teamwork in the organizational context.
- Organize business systems for planning and decision making.
- Communicate with stakeholders