Upon successful completion of the hospitality and tourism business management degree or certificate, graduates should be able to...
- Use hospitality industry specific terminology.
- Investigate predominant trends and issues in the hospitality industry.
- Describe relationships of the different industry sectors and business divisions.
- Explain the economic dynamics between the industry and local, state, regional, and national stakeholders.
- Detail the legal and ethical issues affecting owners and managers in the industry.
- Employ economic analysis techniques within the industry.
- Create industry related documents using available technology.
- Practice common industry skills.