Taking an online course or one with an online component? We have eLearning resources and support designed with your success in mind.
Schedule of on-campus eLearning orientation sessions
Sessions last 90 minutes. No need to RSVP. Just come!
- Saturday, January 4, 10:30 am-12:00 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Monday, January 6, 4:00-5:30 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Wednesday, January 8, 5:30-7:00 pm, Laidlaw 211
- Thursday, January 9, 12:00-1:30 pm, Heiner 201B (inside the library)
Can't make it to an orientation session? Check out these FAQs that cover some of the main points of the orientation.
Computer access on campus and in the community
- Student Access Computer Lab (SAL)
- Hallway computers
- Whatcom Community College Library
- Bellingham Public Libraries
- Whatcom County Library System
Student training resources for Canvas
WCC is a member of the Northwest eTutoring Consortium. Member schools provide tutors in a variety of subject areas. Because of this collaboration tutors are available many hours of the day throughout the week, including weekends.
- Available States: States where students may enroll in Whatcom's online courses and contact information for state education agencies.