Tuition is due approximately three weeks before each quarter begins. Please refer to the Registration Calendar for specific due dates. Classes added after the quarter begins must be paid for the same day they are added.
Please note: Classes not paid for by the due date will be dropped by the Registration Office.
To confirm the amount owed, please log into the Online Payment Portal and select the current quarter. The total amount due for the selected quarter will appear at the top of the page. The student's schedule appears below and shows the charges for tuition and fees.
• Go to the Online Payment Portal
• Enter Student ID number and PIN (birthdate: MMDDYY - for example 17 March 2016 is 031716)
• Select the correct quarter
• Click Login – the amount due is shown at the top of the page.
• Hours: Monday - Friday: 7am - 9:30pm (Pacific Standard Time); All weekend starting Saturday 7am
• Visa, MasterCard and most debit cards (some international credit cards may not be accepted)
Pay at the Cashier's window in Laidlaw Hall
During the COVID-19 Stay Home order, the Cashier's window is not open and Laidlaw Hall is closed to the public. There are limited hours of operation when students may speak with a cashier by phone. If you are having trouble with your online payment or wish to pay by credit card over by phone, please call 360-383-3363 and leave your name and phone number. The Cashier will return your call as soon as possible.
Pay by bank transfer
• Please contact International Programs to request an invoice and banking details.
• There is an additional $35 fee to pay by bank transfer.
• Please allow at least one week for bank transfers to be completed
Pay by FlyWire
Whatcom Community College has contracted with an international online payment provider called Flywire. Flywire offers several payment options and allows users to track their payments online.
• Confirm the amount due, by logging into the Payment Portal and selecting the current quarter
• Go to WCC's Flywire payment page
• The first time you make a payment you will be asked to create a Flywire account.
• Select the country you are paying from
• Select the payment method
• Enter the student’s ID number (begins with 870)
• Enter the total amount due
• If you select the option to pay by bank transfer, Flywire will provide routing information that you must bring to your bank for your payment to be finalized
Pay with cash
• It is not recommended that students carry large amounts of cash
• Students wanting to pay tuition with cash are advsided to ask their US bank for a Cashier's Check in the amount owing and payable to Whatcom Community College
• During the COVID-19 Stay Home period, special arrangements have been made to accept cash payments:
- Confirm how much is owed by logging into the Online Payment Portal and select the correct quarter.
- Go to Peoples Bank – Cordata Branch drive-thru located at 4183 Meridian Street, Bellingham, WA 98226. The drive-thru is open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Let the teller know they would like to make a cash payment towards WCC tuition and fees. Students should provide their student ID number and the amount due.
- Upon completion of transaction, Peoples Bank will send the info to the WCC Business office to apply cash payment towards the student’s account.
Tuition payment plans are also available. Learn more at: http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/wcc/.
Nonpayment: Students unable to make payment by published due dates are dropped from unpaid classes.Pursuant to state law (RCW 28B.10.293 and RCW 19.16.500) any debts to the college will be increased by costs and expenses incurred in the collection of such debts.