For more than 20 years, Turning Point has been helping participants identify their skills and strengths, set goals and find their next steps along a career path. WorkSource now offers a similar program free of charge titled Strategies For Success.
Career / Life planning support
Individuals learn, identify and build on:
- Personal skills & strengths
- Confidence & self-esteem
- Job market trends
- Job search skills (resume writing and interview techniques)
- Career, training, and employment opportunities
- Community resources
- Goal setting and action plans
If you think you may be interested in attending a workshop, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I struggling because of a life transition or lack of direction?
- Am I navigating a change in my personal or professional life?
- Do I know where to find resources to help me make decisions about my future?
- Am I ready to be empowered to change my results?
If your answer to these any of these questions is "yes," you are invited to explore WorkSource's workshop calendar at www.worksourcewa.comFor information about Strategies for Success, a life and soft skills program offered by WorkSource, contact Heather Bowhay (at WorkSource) 360-676-3252 or email@example.com and check out the Strategies for Success flier.