Advising For University Transfer Students
Transfer advising is designed to prepare you for a successful transition to a four-year college or university. Our goal is to provide you with the advising tools and resources that are necessary for navigating the transfer process. If you intend to transfer to a university, WCC transfer advisors can offer you the following:
- Overview of the transfer timeline and process from exploring majors to university transfer
- Resources and information (university websites, course equivalency guides, and admissions deadlines)
- Calendar of university transfer events, including transfer fairs and workshops, and WWU departmental advisor visits
See a list of our current of Transfer Degrees.
Wondering how your credits will transfer to a university? Most universities have a course equivalency guide which shows how your courses transfer to their schools. However, it is always recommended that you check with your prospective school’s admission department and major departmental advisor early to learn about their requirements. Not all universities have the same requirements for accepting transfer courses from community colleges.
- Bastyr University
- Central Washington University
- Eastern Washington University
- Eastern Washington University Transfer Maps
- Evergreen State College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Seattle University
- Seattle Pacific University
- University of Puget Sound
- University of Washington
- University of Washington Planning Worksheet
- University of Washington MyPlan
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Whitworth University
Learn more about the foreign language requirements for different Washington universities.