Whatcom Community College is still operating! We’ve moved online along with you. Friendly staff and student leaders are ready to help you navigate the changes of attending college online. Your instructors, advisor, AIM coach and Pod Leader peer mentors are still here. Contact them directly with questions or advice. Additional service areas are listed below with availability via email, phone and/or Zoom.
Current Students register for Fall starting June 2nd | New Students register for Fall starting July 7th
Connect With Us
For students looking for community, connections, and engagement. Virtual Intercultural Center, Zoom Meeting ID: 3603833100. Email: email@example.com
For confidential and free counseling to current students needing help with depression, stress management, problem solving, and more. Phone appointments available. To schedule call Entry and Advising or email us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 360.383.3080
If you are currently experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 911 or the Crisis Care Line at 1.800.584.3578.
Stay On TrackRefer to your student checklist to make sure you are prepared and take the steps necessary for your success. We know there are a number of factors beyond school that need your time. Use the Community Resources section to connect to local organizations and relevant information.
- Check your Student Email: Check your email frequently for updates and important deadlines
- Register for Spring classes: Check your registration time, plan your spring schedule. Contact your advisor for support.
- Pay Tuition & Fees: Tuition can be paid online. Contact our Business Office for support.
- Log into you Financial Aid Portal
- Contact the Financial Aid office for support.
- Log into Canvas: Check in on each course several times per week throughout the quarter.
- Take Care with Counseling Services
- Reach out to speak with a confidential and free resource. Appointments available via email, phone & Zoom.
- Stay Connected to Veterans Services: Stay connected with the Veteran’s Center for your VA benefits.
- Get Connected: Learn more about WCC and how to get started
- Apply to WCC: You can apply for Spring, Summer, or Fall quarter
- Veterans | International Students | Transitional Learning | Access & Disability Services | Running Start
- Apply for Financial Aid: Submit a FAFSA or WASFA, and get a funding plan in place.
- Set up MyWCC portal and Student Email: Set up your Student Network Account to access your MyWCC online portal and your student email.
- Check your Student Email: Check your email frequently for updates and important deadlines.
- Determine Placement: Find your academic starting point in English & Math
- Register for classes: Map out your first quarter with an Academic Advisor
- Pay Tuition & Fees: Due approx. 3 weeks prior to quarter start date
- Participate in Whatcom Wave orientation: Gather information about campus resources, programs, and services
COVID-19 News and UpdatesWhatcom Community College
Whatcom County Health Department
Washington State Coronavirus Response
Food, Community Resources and Social ServicesBellingham Food Bank offering drive-up food deliveries
Bellingham School District resource page for meals, childcare, learning resources
Comcast Xfinity free wifi hotspots, unlimited data
Opportunity Council for a variety of resources (school district meals, food banks, community services)
Washington Healthplan Finder with information on Health Insurance options
Whatcom Unified Command for a variety of resources (financial, food, childcare) for individuals, families, and small business
Whatcom Transportation Authority (WTA) free fare offered for essential trips
UnemploymentCOVID-19 scenarios & benefits for current law and emergency rules on paid sick leave, unemployment insurance and more Employment Security Department of Washington State
Resources for Undocumented Students & Migrant Families
Resources for Undocumented Students & Migrant Families for financial, employment, and healthcare resources