Covid 19 Update
The Learning Center is open and support is available to students. Most tutoring has shifted online. Please access this support by going to Canvas and entering "The Learning Center W20" course on your desktop.
One on one tutors and students should have heard from us about how to continue with existing tutoring sessions. In person staffing for things like weekend tutoring in the Library and A&P tutoring in Kulshan Labs is dependent on the availability of tutors.
The following resources are available to support the academic efforts of Whatcom students online.
- Online responses to your writing through Whatcom's Writing Center
- Math support through Whatcom’s Online Math Center
For online tutoring in all subjects, through www.eTutoringonline.org, a consortium of tutors at Northwest colleges
- Go to www.eTutoringonline.org
- Choose Washington and Whatcom Community College from the available menu
- Find the Username and Password fields under Login Here.
- For your username: Use the username of your email on file with the College.
- Your defalut password is set to: wcctest
Example: If your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, then your corresponding username and password are: jbabcock and wcctest
**You should change your password when you first login.**
Once this is completed, you able to see a schedule that identifies what subjects are available for tutoring, tutors who will be working, and when they will be working.
Writing support is available at the Writing Lab link at the top, or through Whatcom's own Writing Center at email@example.com